I am currently an Assistant Professor of Computer Science and Engineering at University of California, Santa Cruz. Before that, I was a Postdoctoral Fellow at Stanford University, working closely with Prof. Lei Xing and Prof. Matthew Lungren. I have received my Ph.D. degree in Computer Science at Johns Hopkins University, under the supervision of Bloomberg Distinguished Professor Alan Yuille. I received my B.S. degree from Huazhong University of Science and Technology, and M.S degree from UCLA. I also interned at Google Cloud AI and Google Brain.
My research interests span in the fields of medical image computing, computer vision, and machine learning, especially the intersection of them. My ultimate research goal is to make medical AI systems more reliable to deliver transparent and trustworthy solutions in the face of the more complex real-world clinical settings.
I am looking for multiple self-motivated PhD/interns to work on machine learning, computer vision and AI for healthcare. Welcome to apply from here and drop me an email with your CV and publications (if any).
Due to the large amount of emails I receive, I may not be able to respond to each one individually.
- One paper has been accepted by ECCV 2022.
- Our CVPR 2022 MCV workshop has been featured in CVPR Daily and Best of CVPR!
- We are organizing ECCV 2022 Medical Computer Vision Workshop. The deadline is now extended to Jul. 17!
- We are organizing ICML2022 workshop on Interpretable ML in Healthcare
- We are organizing the MICCAI 2022 workshop on Medical Optical Imaging and Virtual Microscopy Image Analysis
- We are organizing the MICCAI 2022 tutorial on Learning with Limited Supervision
- We are organizing the CVPR 2022 MCV workshop
- 3 papers are accepted by CVPR 2022
- I am serving as an area chair for MICCAI 2022
- I am serving as an area chair for CHIL 2022
- We are organizing CVPR 2022 Medical Computer Vision Workshop
- One paper accepted by IEEE TMI (Paper)
- Check out our new RadFusion benchmark focusing on combining medical imaging data with large-scale patient EHR for advancing clinical diagnosis (Paper)
- Our ICCV Computer Vision for Automated Medical Diagnosis Workshop is featured in ICCV Daily
- I am serving as a Senior Program Committee for AAAI 2022
- I am serving as a workflow co-chair for ML4H 2021
- We are organizing ICCV2021 workshop on Computer Vision for Automated Medical Diagnosis